Through this website, personal data necessary for the management and maintenance of some of our services are collected.
We inform you that THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE (Responsible for the treatment) complies with Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on Protection of Personal Data (hereinafter, LOPD), EU Regulation 2016/679, Protection Data (hereinafter, GDPR) and other regulations in force and applicable at all times, ensuring the correct use and treatment of the user’s personal data.
IDENTITY OF THE PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- Corporate Name: NIKOLETA STUDIO, SL
- Commercial brand : NIKOLETA STUDIO
- Address : C / GIRONA, 157-159, 08037 BARCELONA
- CIF: B64673155
- Email: info @ nikoletastudio.com
PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data will be used for the generic purpose of the management and control of the established business relationship and, specifically for:
- Manage full access and correct use of the services and / or products by their users.
- To communicate with users in response to incidents, requests, comments and questions you ask us through the services and / or products, as well as the contact forms on our website (including emails and / or phone calls ).
- To provide, update, maintain and protect services and / or products and activities.
- To offer new services and / or products, special offers or updates.
- Where appropriate, manage personnel selection processes in selective processes of workers and / or collaborators.
- Communications: We can send you emails, messages and other types of communication in reference to the services and / or products, technical issues and changes in them. These communications are considered part of the services and / or products and you cannot give them up.
- Commercial Communications (Marketing): We may use your data to contact you, both electronically and non-electronically, to conduct surveys, obtain your opinion on the service provided, and, occasionally, to notify you of changes, important developments of services and / or products , offers and / or promotions of our services and / or products or of third-party companies related to us. These commercial offers will be, in any case, expressly and separately authorized by the user who, at any time , can revoke their consent to receive these notifications using the mechanism implemented for that purpose, or, from the account preferences Customer
We will not process your personal data for any other purpose beyond those described above unless it is imposed by law or there is a judicial requirement.
The personal data provided will be kept and processed while maintaining the relationship of provision of services and / or products, without prejudice to the possibility of exercising your rights in terms of data protection (access, rectification, deletion, opposition, limitation, portability and not be subject to automated individual decisions).
The personal data of people interested in receiving information about the services and / or products will be kept in the system indefinitely as long as the interested party does not request its deletion.
LEGITIMATION OF THE TREATMENT.
NIKOLETA STUDIO, SL treats your personal data in accordance with the two (2) following legal bases: Consent of the interested party (1) and the legitimate interest (2).
- The consent of the interested party provided for the purposes described above, which will be requested:
- Before proceeding to process your data,
- In the registration process as a customer or,
- At the time of sending communications from NIKOLETA STUDIO, SL
The requests for information that you send us require that the interested party voluntarily provide us with the necessary data to be able to assist or provide the services and / or products. However, the interested party may freely refuse to provide us with such data or, subsequently, revoke the consent previously granted to process their data, although that refusal will imply the impossibility of our request being met.
- The legitimate interest of NIKOLETA STUDIO, SL in maintaining and loyalty to its customers and / or users and better meet their expectations or interests previously expressed, eg: improve products, manage requests, inquiries or claims, offer products similar to those contracted, inform on promotions etc., notwithstanding the fulfillment by NIKOLETA STUDIO, SL of the rest of the obligations related to the sending of commercial communications by electronic means.
NIKOLETA STUDIO, SL understands that, by providing these data, the interested party guarantees and is responsible for the truthfulness, timeliness and accuracy thereof and that he expressly accepts and consents to his treatment for the purposes described above.
RECIPIENTS OF ASSIGNMENT OR TRANSFERS.
In general, NIKOLETA STUDIO, SL will not transfer your personal data to third parties unless we are legally bound to do so or you have expressly authorized us to use our services and / or products.
RIGHTS OF INTERESTED PERSONS.
The data protection regulations allow you to exercise your rights of access, rectification, opposition, deletion (“right to be forgotten”), limitation of processing, portability and of not being subject to individualized decisions:
- Right of access: Allows the interested party to know and obtain information about their personal data subject to processing.
- Right of rectification: It allows us to correct errors, modify data that is inaccurate or incomplete and guarantee the certainty of your personal data.
- Right of deletion: It allows to request the elimination of the data object of treatment when they are no longer necessary for the execution or provision of the service.
- Right of opposition: It allows the interested party not to carry out the processing of their personal data or their cessation, except for legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defense of possible claims, in which case we will keep them blocked for the corresponding period.
- Right to object to the sending of advertising: Those interested may oppose the sending of commercial communications. In that case you can revoke your consent to receive these notifications at any time.
- Limitation of treatment: In certain circumstances, interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case they will only be kept for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Portability of the data: interested persons may request to receive the data that concerns them and that they have provided to us or that – whenever technically possible – we send them to another person in charge of processing of their choice, in a structured format of common use and mechanical reading
- Right not to be subject to automated individual decisions (including profiling): right not to be subject to a decision based on automated processing that produces effects or significantly affects.
- Possibility of withdrawing consent: The interested party has the right to withdraw the consent given at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent given at the time of providing us with your data.
If you wish to exercise any of the exposed rights, please contact us through the contact details that appear in “Identification of the Person Responsible for the processing of personal data”, which includes the following information: Name and surname , ID number, postal address and electronic contact, indicating the type of right and specifying the conditions of the same.
Possibility of claiming before the Control Authority: NIKOLETA STUDIO, SL also informs you of your right to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency ( www.agpd.es ) if you consider that the treatment does not conform to the regulations in force.
Preservation of certain data
NIKOLETA STUDIO, SL informs that, in compliance with the provisions of Law 25/2007, of October 18, on the preservation of data related to electronic communications and public communications networks, you must proceed to retain and retain certain traffic data generated during the development of the communications with the purpose of transferring them to the legitimate authorities, when the legal circumstances foreseen therein concur.
Our servers collect information automatically when the user uses the services of the websites. This registration data may include the IP address, the identification of the device from which the products are accessed, the operating system, the configuration of the device.
In addition, you are informed that THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE (Responsible for the treatment) has implemented the necessary technical and organizational security measures to guarantee the security of your personal data and avoid its alteration, loss and treatment and / or access unauthorized, given the state of the technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed, whether they come from human action or the physical or natural environment. In addition, additional measures have been established in order to strengthen the confidentiality and integrity of the information in your organization. Continuously maintaining the supervision, control and evaluation of the processes to ensure respect for the privacy of the data.